AS PRINCIPAL, Catherine is fully involved in projects her firm takes on, giving clients her undivided attention. She works to surpass clients’ expectations. Her passion, experience, and expertise is reflected in the results and high level of service.
- Qualitative Research Specialist for over 25 years with industry expertise in packaged goods, financial services, insurance, technology, energy, and culture.
- MBA in Market Research University of Wisconsin-Madison (now called the A. C. Nielsen Center for Marketing Research)
- Corporate position in Marketing Research at General Mills Inc., Minneapolis MN
- Guest speaker at UC Berkeley Haas School of business and University of San Francisco business school, specializing in the role of qualitative research in marketing
- Corporate workshop leader for market research teams in a technique called Laddering to get at the subconscious drivers of behavior
- Charter member of Qualitative Research Consultants’ Association (QRCA) and past program chair of the San Francisco Chapter of the American Marketing Association
- Emeritus member of the alumni board of the University of Wisconsin – Madison School of Business
- Trained by Dr. Gilbert A. Churchill, recognized authority in marketing research and author of the best-selling, classic textbook in the field
- Undergraduate Degree – B. S. in Food and Nutrition and Business from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln